Thursday, November 18, 2010

Messi: I blame for everything

Меси: За всичко мен обвиняват  Topnapadatelyat Barcelona and Lionel Andres Messi Argentina shared their feelings in an interview on the official website of FIFA. "For all I blame, so it seems. In any speculation appears my name. Searching for interpretations that are not true. It hurts. I want to say clearly: I wish the best of Argentina in every aspect. Never search problems with anyone, "was emphatic Leo.
La Pulga refer serious criticism after dropping out of Argentina from 2010 World Cup. "I've always said that only want to play football. I took much criticism for the loss of Germany, but trust me, give out their full force for Argentina," trust "dozens" of albiseleste.
Messi did not forget to talk about your favorite Barcelona and rivalry with Real Madrid. "Mourinho changes Madrid. He is among the greatest coaches. For me, number one, however Dzhosep Guardiola," said 23-year-old Lionel Messi.
More Info
Cruyff: The better the opponent, the stronger play BarcaRecord Messi Barca rode atop the judge comedy of errors (video)Messi Goal to personal recordGoal Messi - a sign of victory "blaugrana"

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP