Friday, December 3, 2010

Reina admitted: I blew team

Рейна призна: Аз провалих отбора Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina admitted his guilt to the goals that get in the game with Steaua (1:1) in Europe League. The Spaniard failed to catch a seemingly easy ball, fired from Bonfim and it squeezed through his legs to come in the door, bringing the point of the Romanian team. Watchman apologized to his teammates for this ridiculous goal.

"At first I thought a player of Steaua is offside, but then I watched reruns and became convinced that his guilt is all mine. Really misled by the movement of other players, but that does not justify me, because I had more sound to catch the ball. I believe you will get a lesson from what happened and will not allow such mistakes in future. I apologize to my teammates that their efforts failed, "said Reina.

More Info

Roy Hodgson pleased with the young
Liverpool Reina failed in Bucharest, but the British continue forward

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP