Friday, December 3, 2010

Roy Hodgson pleased with the young

Рой Ходжсън доволен от младите Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson was pleased with the presentation of young players in the team at 1:1 draw against Steaua in Europa League. Boss had given the rest of the majority of the holders and were put into play some less experienced players such as Martin Kelly, Danny Wilson, Danny Pacheco and Dzhondzho Shelvi. Ridiculous mistake of one of the most experienced players on the pitch - Pepe Reina, however, interfere with Liverpool to take the three points in the match.

"In this game, most excite me question whether young people will take up the challenge to play in such a strong tournament. I am very happy with what I saw in this match and I think will go back home satisfied with the work completed. I am glad that we continue in the tournament, but I would have been nice to win this match. Pepe Reina is a little upset by the mistake which allowed even though otherwise performed very strongly in this match. He regretted he could not keep the door "dry" admitted Hodgson.

More Info

Liverpool Reina failed in Bucharest, but the British continue forward
Reina admitted: I blew team

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP