Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snyder: I think I'm the favorite for the Golden Ball

Снайдер: За мен аз съм фаворитът за "Златната топка" Inter midfielder Wesley Sneijder is considered most deserving of the title "Player of 2010. "For me, I'm the favorite for the Golden Ball," said Dutch midfielder confidently. Midfielder won the treble with the Nerazzurri and reached the final of 2010 World Cup.

"For me this is a great opportunity. M out of his good job and I still only expect," Snyder admitted. "I am very happy at Milan. I think Inter are better than last year. However, it will be very difficult to repeat its success," said Wesley.

More Info

Xavi: Last night we played much better than 6:2
Iniesta: I am obsessed with the "Golden Ball"
Maldini: Messi should receive the "Golden Ball" each year
Interview Messi: Do not play to prove as better than Cristiano
Wenger would give the Golden Ball of Xavi, compare to Fred Astaire

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP